Looking for a cost-effective way to reduce your company’s energy costs? Want to operate your business in a more environmentally friendly way?
Going solar may be just what your business needs.
Sure Solar can help you upgrade your company’s power system with commercial solar power solutions tailored to your needs. Whether you want to install new solar panels or add solar batteries on your system, we can set you up with the right equipment to get the results you want.
10+ Years of Industry Experience
We’ve been providing solar power solutions to businesses across South East Queensland and the Northern Rivers of New South Wales for over 10 years, and we’ve helped all types of clients and businesses get the most out of solar energy.
Aside from being fully licensed, our technicians are also accredited with the CEC (Clean Energy Council). This ensures you’ll always get the highest level of service and professionalism from our team. Working with CEC-accredited technicians also makes it more likely for you to maintain the warranty of your equipment.
We offer in-depth knowledge and experience with local regulations for solar power. This can help you make the right decision when choosing a system that maximises your savings while minimising costs. We can also provide practical advice to help you maintain the value of your system over its lifetime.
What Solar Power Can Do for Your Business
Business owners across the country are discovering the benefits of commercial solar storage. Here’s what it can do for your business:
- Reduce your power bill. Solar power can help your business use less power from the main grid, effectively lowering your electricity bills every year. And if you upgrade with solar storage solutions, you can even store some of the power you generate each day for future use.
- Help the environment. Harnessing the power of the sun is one of the eco-friendliest ways to power any business. And not only does this help the environment, but it can also improve your image and perception from the public and your employees.
- Increase your assets. Solar power systems are investments that could add long-term value to your business. Energy tariffs from the government combined with the money you save from lower energy costs mean these systems often pay for themselves sooner than later.
What to Consider Before Investing in Commercial Solar
Like any other investment, commercial solar requires careful consideration and planning to get the most out of it. Here’s what you should consider when choosing a system for your business.
- Energy load. Knowing how much power your business requires every day will determine what size of a system you need and what upgrades are necessary.
- Usage patterns. Understanding how you and your staff use electricity throughout the day can help determine the right setup for your business.
- Does your building get a lot of sun throughout the day? Or is it in a more shaded area? Evaluating your location can help you figure out what’s right for your business.
- Property arrangement. Do you own the building your business is in? Or are you leasing it from a landlord? Some buildings may have restrictions on the installation of solar power systems that could affect your choice.
- Knowing your budget will help you and our technicians find out what options are suitable for your needs and resources.
If you need more help deciding what commercial solar power system is right for your business, feel free to send us a message with any questions you have.
Our 7-Pillar Process for Ensuring Quality
At Sure Solar, we use a comprehensive 7-pillar process to determine exactly what your business needs and design a solution that matches it.
STEP 1: ASSES AND UNDERSTAND THE NEEDS AND INVESTMENT CRITERIA OF YOUR BUSINESS.
STEP 2: COMPLETE A DETAILED ELECTRICITY BILL ANALYSIS AND LOAD PROFILING OF YOUR BUSINESS.
STEP 3: ENGINEER ALL THIS DATA AND MATCH THE BEST SOLUTION FOR YOUR BUSINESS TO MATCH ALL YOUR INVESTMENT CRITERIA.
STEP 4: CONSULT ON ALL THIS DATA FOR A COMPLETE UNDERSTANDING OF YOUR INVESTMENT.
STEP 5: COMPLETE A COMPREHENSIVE DESIGN OF THE SOLAR SYSTEM.
STEP 6: LODGE AND MANAGE ALL NETWORK APPROVALS AND EXPORT CONTROLS.
STEP 7: INSTALLATION AND COMMISSIONING OF YOUR SOLAR INVESTMENT.
Sure Solar Will be with you From start to finish.
Whatever solar power solution your business needs, we will help make sure you get your money’s worth out of your investment. Whether you’re looking to install a new solar panel system on your building or if you hope to upgrade your system with solar storage, we will see to it that you always get the results you want.
Get in touch with us today to find out more about our commercial solar services for Queensland and New South Wales