If you need repairs carried to your solar power system, Sure Solar can help.
No matter what system you have and whoever installed it, we can help you bring your system back to life and make it work like new. We provide top-notch professional solar repairs in Queensland and New South Wales.
We can repair almost any type of damage or malfunction in solar power systems, getting your system back to maximum operational performance as soon as possible.
All our repair technicians are CEC-accredited and insured, giving you greater confidence in our solar system repairs. With Sure Solar, you can rest assured that you have professionals looking over your system and providing the right solutions for its repair and maintenance.
We have over 10 years of experience in the industry, and we’ve encountered and fixed practically every type of issue that can happen to solar power systems. We can identify problems in your system quickly (even the ones that you can’t see) so they can be fixed before they cause any more trouble.
Having installed thousands of solar power systems in Queensland and New South Wales, we’ll know what issues your solar system may be facing in your local area. This expertise will help us determine the right solutions for your system as well as provide preventive measures for the future.
What We Can Repair
Whatever issues your solar power system is facing, you can trust Sure Solar to diagnose it and repair it for you. Some of the most common problems that we fix for clients include:
- Smashed panels. Whether it’s caused by a falling branch or a bad hailstorm, we can determine the full extent of damage in your panels and provide the necessary solar system repairs or replacements. We can even provide detailed reports for your building insurance, minimising your costs and expenses.
- Microcracks. These are small tear or fractures on solar panels often unnoticeable. Although they don’t immediately cause operational failures, they can get worse over time and affect the regular output of your system.
- Hotspots. Hotspots are areas in your solar panels that are overloaded with too much voltage because of bad internal connections or natural defects in the solar cells. In the worst cases, hotspots can lead to short-circuits in your system that can reduce its output and longevity.
Qualified and Certified Solar Repairs
Solar power systems are complex and sophisticated equipment, and it needs to be serviced by professionals who know what they are doing.
At Sure Solar, you can be confident that your solar power system is serviced by a CEC accredited technicial. CEC accreditation ensures that our technician has the knowledge, experience and expertise to service your solar power system. We see to it that your system is installed correctly to meet industry standards and regulations.
You can check a technician’s accreditation by going to the Clean Energy Council website. You can also directly ask our technician about their accreditation.
Complete Customisation and Planning
Looking to get the most out of your system from day one? We can help you customise your system so that it works to its full potential the moment you set it up. We can even provide information and recommendations for upgrades and additions that could help you generate more power if you need to scale up your power requirements.
- Recommendations for improvements
- Planning future upgrades
- Maintenance tips and services
Solar Repairs You Can Trust
If you want to make sure that your solar power system will deliver peak performance for years to come, you need to have it repaired and serviced by professionals. Our certified specialists have worked on well over 3000 solar power systems throughout Queensland and New South Wales. You can be sure we’ll know how to service your system correctly.
We take pride in every solar repair and maintenance job we do. We are committed to helping our clients get the most use and value out of their solar power systems. Call us on 1300 315 666 to find out more about our solar repair and maintenance services.